For the fashion-forward bride-to-be and for those who are planning to have a wedding of their dreams, there is nothing more exciting than browsing through designers’ latest wedding dress collections.1. View From The Back/ Sexy Low Back – Dresses with as much drama going as coming were one of the big trends of the season, where intricate back embroideries, dramatic trains and sultry flashes of skin ensured gowns that made a statement from each and every angle.2. Heart On Your Sleeve – Long, lace-sleeved wedding dresses have been all the rage, and designers are still pumping new blood into the timeless wedding gown-inspired silhouette for this season.
3. Asymmetric Necklines – A dress for a modern bride while sticking to a traditional silhouette. This would be perfect for the contemporary western nuptials. This neckline works with a single strap coming across the front (either from the left or right shoulder) and is a very unique style requiring specific taste.
4. Beautiful Beading – Having a fairytale-like wedding can be achieved with awesome details such as sequins, sparkles and glitter on it. With a jeweled masterpiece probably it will create a gorgeous appearance that will leave a fantastic impression on your wedding.
5. Sculpted Ruffles – Sophisticated, almost-architectural ruffle skirts are momentous for this season, no wonder why: They look divine… and they guarantee a bold entrance on your big day. This figure-hugging column silhouette was repeated on several bridal catwalks, with added volume and show-stopping hem in it, a seamless modern celebration awaits you.
6. Legging It – As the temperature rises, Shorter dresses are on the up ‘n up in wedding dress couture as more brides opt for fifties, knee-skimming styles and dare to give hot, heavy gowns a miss.
7. Blooming Lovely – Here’s to flower power! Gowns featured cascading petals of silk chiffon, delicate lace rosette embellishments, embroidered floral bodices and tulle confections that blossomed as bride walked down the aisle.
8. A Touch Of Colour – Your choice of wedding colors tends to be a subconscious reflection of your personality and an indication of how you imagine your future marriage will be. Wearing white on your wedding day might be tradition, but it’s not a rule. Designers presented many gowns in non-white shades this season: ranging from pale blush to bright blue. And to keep the shades extra subtle, many gowns featured white, sheer overlays to keep things from straying too far from tradition.
9. The Bold Shoulder – These gowns manage to be simultaneously sexy and demure, classic and modern. Brides look glamorous and can show a little skin in a way that won’t make grandma uncomfortable.
10. Sheer Illusions – Strapless wedding dresses have ruled wedding necklines for many years, but we are now seeing illusion neckline bridal gowns that add glamour, intrigue, and modesty to the bridal look.